8 questions and answers about Duty to Return
- The Dutch government can recover costs from the carrier made for an inadmissible person. As from what moment is the carrier responsible financially?
- As from what moment is the carrier no longer responsible for costs incurred by an inadmissible person?
- My company is active in the maritime sector. Is the information on this site applicable to my company as well?
- Can the carrier use its own escorts to escort the inadmissible person?
- Which costs can the Dutch government recover from a carrier?
- Will costs incurred during an immigration-law procedure be recovered from the carrier?
- The carrier did not transport the inadmissible person within 48 hours from the date mentioned in the booking request. Will the carrier be fined?
- If a carrier does not agree with the invoice he received from the Dutch government, what can he do?